Phoenix Mortgage Partners
If you wish to purchase a home at some point…
You may find these real estate statistics of interest.
- Above & Beyond matches you with one of our Real Estate Professionals.
- Meet our Mortgage Professional Partners to get pre-qualified before your house hunt begins.
Why choose an ABRS Mortgage Partner? They are:
- Highly recommended, experienced and knowledgeable.
- Easily accessible listeners and educators.
- Patient and strong customer service advocates.
- Providers of competitive pricing.
- And a local presence (In a competitive housing market, many listing agents may typically feel more comfortable with those offers tied to local lenders).
- A lender credit of $375 will be credited to you at the close of escrow when you use both a Real Estate Professional and Mortgage Partner from Above & Beyond’s Team. (*Disclaimer.)
Born in Omaha, Neb., originating mortgages since 1992, Legislative Committee Chairman for Arizona Association of Mortgage Professionals, Co-Founder of Orion Mortgage, likes to run and spend time with wife and three wonderful kids. Experienced in all residential purchase and refinance loans, jumbo, conventional, FHA and VA. As the owner of our company, I am uniquely positioned to serve my clients at the highest levels, while also helping them find the best-priced mortgage options.
Michelle Collins, Director of Sales
Peoples Mortgage Company
2055 E. Centennial Circle
Tempe, AZ 85284
I am an Arizona native who began my mortgage career over 20 years ago. Whether you are ready to buy a new home or refinance an existing one, I am here to help guide you through the process. I’ve had the privilege of helping many homeowners over the years and look forward to working with you as well.
Scott Harward, Branch Manager & Executive Mortgage Advisor
United American Mortgage Corporation
(480) 223-2265 (available any day of the week)
3100 West Ray Road, Suite 207,
Chandler, AZ 85226
Mortgage loan officer in Arizona for over twenty years, avid golfer, fly fisherman, and private pilot. Likes American muscle cars; drives a convertible Camaro.
Chris Davis, Senior Loan Officer
Barrett Financial Group
(480) 566-6447 / (602) 686-9752 (C)
2314 S. Val Vista Dr.
Gilbert, AZ 85295
I strive to provide customer service unmatched in the mortgage industry. I have grown my business by genuinely caring for my clients, exceeding their expectations, and thoroughly educating and advising them on their mortgage-financing options. My ultimate goal is to be my clients’ mortgage banker for life.
As you decide which mortgage professional is the best fit for your situation, you are encouraged to communicate directly with each. All are local – which we all realize is huge! Rates and policies change, so it’s best to gain the most current info from each mortgage advisor. Learn about the credits/discounts because you are matched with an Above & Beyond real estate professional.
It’s important to have an entire team work on your behalf. This team consists of the Above & Beyond…
- Relocation Counselor
- Real Estate Professional
- Mortgage Partner