Phoenix Mortgage Partners
If you wish to purchase a home at some point…
You may find these real estate statistics of interest.
- Above & Beyond matches you with one of our Real Estate Professionals.
- Meet our Mortgage Professional Partners to get pre-qualified before your house hunt begins.
Here’s what our mortgage partner Justin Toenjes with Peoples Mortgage is saying…
Explore additional Mortgage Partner videos:
When to Lock in Your Interest Rate with Brian Yampolsky
Why choose an ABRS Mortgage Partner? They are:
- Highly recommended, experienced and knowledgeable.
- Easily accessible listeners and educators.
- Patient and strong customer service advocates.
- Providers of competitive pricing.
- Available to work within your schedule.
- And a local presence (In a competitive housing market, many listing agents may typically feel more comfortable with those offers tied to local lenders).
- A lender credit of $375 will be credited to you at the close of escrow when you use both a Real Estate Professional and Mortgage Partner from Above & Beyond’s Team. (*Disclaimer.)
Born in Omaha, Neb., originating mortgages since 1992, Legislative Committee Chairman for Arizona Association of Mortgage Professionals, Co-Founder of Orion Mortgage, likes to run and spend time with wife and three wonderful kids. Experienced in all residential purchase and refinance loans, jumbo, conventional, FHA and VA. As the owner of our company, I am uniquely positioned to serve my clients at the highest levels, while also helping them find the best-priced mortgage options.
Justin Toenjes, Loan Officer & Branch Manager
Peoples Mortgage Company
(480) 237-8144 (office)
(480) 620-0935 (cell)
2055 E. Centennial Circle
Tempe, AZ 85284
A successful closing starts with a commitment towards understanding home financing from top to bottom. Since starting his career in 1998 Justin has taken great pride in being knowledgeable, patient and committed to the needs of the homebuyers he works with. His service includes a one-on-one detailed borrowing plan based on his client’s goals for home ownership and the various guidelines that may apply to their specific situation. Justin is a Loan Officer in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia and Texas.
Scott Harward, Branch Manager & Executive Mortgage Advisor
United American Mortgage Corporation
(480) 223-2265 (available any day of the week)
4425 E. Agave Road, Suite 121
Phoenix, AZ 85044
A Senior Loan Officer, since 1993, assisting clients on Conventional, FHA, & VA loans in eleven states, including Arizona. We are uniquely positioned as both a Mortgage Broker and Banker to provide the widest variety of loan options with a smooth process that closes with great rates and low fees. I enjoy golf, fishing, American muscle cars, and spending time with the family. Available any day of the week to answer questions and provide a pre-qualification letter.
I strive to provide customer service unmatched in the mortgage industry. I have grown my business by genuinely caring for my clients, exceeding their expectations, and thoroughly educating and advising them on their mortgage-financing options. My ultimate goal is to be my clients’ mortgage banker for life.
As you decide which mortgage professional is the best fit for your situation, you are encouraged to communicate directly with each. All are local – which we all realize is huge! Rates and policies change, so it’s best to gain the most current info from each mortgage advisor. Learn about the credits/discounts because you are matched with an Above & Beyond real estate professional.
It’s important to have an entire team work on your behalf. This team consists of the Above & Beyond…
- Relocation Counselor
- Real Estate Professional
- Mortgage Partner